Never again!

Hedged's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Never again!”

Written on: 18/12/2013 by Hedged (2 reviews written)

The first order I made with woolworths.co.uk ended with the incorrect item being delivered. After going through the returns process, I was advised to re-order the product, and the advisor did this on my behalf over the phone. The package arrived, and the product was the same incorrect item! After arranging a second return date, I ordered three other products. Two of them failed to show up. The delivery company have marked them as delivered, claiming they'd been left on my front porch (which is impressive, since I don't HAVE a front porch). This led to a week of 'investigations' that still haven't met a resolution.

The bottom line is, of five products ordered, only ONE showed up. Even that was late. I'm still awaiting my account to be credited from the two returned products, and the 'investigations' for the other two missing items are still pending.

Once these issues have been resolved, I'm closing my account with woolworths.co.uk and I'm never, ever going to consider shopping with them, ever again.

• Goods purchased & cost