Pathetic

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Pathetic”

Written on: 28/10/2013

I bought my son a bed, decided to do the take 3 option. I paid the first take up front. And then set up a direct debit for the remainder 2 takes, so not to forget to pay. I then received a letter stating I had defaulted? I rang the said number to try find out what had gone on. The lady on the other end was very rude and did not want to listen. But only wanted the arrears amount of £5. I finally was able to say I had paid for the first take and then set up a direct debit. I was then told that it states I should keep up with payments. But my question is why would I keep up payments if I setup a direct debit. Is that not assuring payments will be then kept up? She continuously asked me for the arrears amount throughout the conversation, absolutely no customer service!!! Its not worth it. I have since paid for the entire amount and interest charge, and for my efforts and received a mark against my credit file. Don't bother, its not worth it.

• Goods purchased & cost