ITEMS ARE NOT IN STOCK AS STATED

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“ITEMS ARE NOT IN STOCK AS STATED”

Written on: 09/07/2013

I am appalled with the customer service from them. Items ordered in April. Matching cotsworld lounge furniture. Items in stock as stated on website yet i was given a 12 week delivery period. I'm assuming its on order from India and there is actually no items when you order. A month after expected delivery date and endless calls to trace two of the items. I get a email to say oh due to company policy if we cant trace the items by the expected delivery date then we cancel the order.But not too worry you can of course re order as its "IN STOCK" with yet another 12 week delivery wait. Yet the delivery dates were pushed forward twice. Rude email from customer services regarding this. I have another item that is expected next week with yet again no tracing option available but yet i have to wait until the 15th to be told again that it can't be traced. What a load of lies. These items that were ordered way back in April and its now July were not even in stock and I was fobbed off for this long. You are actually a disgrace to home shopping. BEWARE when you order as I assume they are taking orders for items that they don't actually have. Also I assume i will have a fight on my hands with numerous calls yet again to have my account credited back. I am now sitting with half a certain lounge furniture range. THANKS WOOLWORTHS your customer service is a waste off time. Maybe try training your staff with decent customer service skills....AN INSULT TO ONLINE HOME SHOPPING.

• Goods purchased & cost