Not surprised most people have had a bad experience

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Not surprised most people have had a bad experience”

Written on: 05/06/2013

I just popped on here to read what sort of a reputation Woolworths have, after being left completely shocked by the terrible way they have treated me and I´m not surprised to read that many people have had similar experiences.

It would take you all an awfully long time for me to write out the full story of what has been done to our family, but they have treated us worse than any company we have ever come across. I would never deal with this business again. They are negligent, incompetent and I am looking into legal action.

It´s very tiring and I wish I´d never gotten involved with them. I hope reviews sites like this help people to choose who they deal with. I wish I had read the comments here before making my purchase.

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Written on: 09/06/2013

Hi, we are really sorry this has happened and that you feel this way. We would be more than happy to look into your issue for you. If you could email your details we will pick up your query and deal with it as soon as possible.

Many thanks
Andy
Woolworths help team

Written on: 10/06/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that you have experienced this while shopping with us and would like to help.

Please could you email us with details of you complaint and we will be able to look into this for you.

Many Thanks

Dave
Woolworths Help Team

Sarajane231's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2013

We have emailed you our complaint and telephoned you numerous times. When we call, we wait on hold for a long time, repeat our problem, and you invariably reply that we have to write in and that no one on your complaints line can help us. Which questions the point of a complaint line!

When we email you or write to you, your replies either literally make no sense, indicating that you have not read them at all, or you ask repeatedly for account details and information which we have already put on our original complaint.

It´s blatant delay tactics, hoping that you will drive people to such exhaustion after spending so many hours simply trying to make contact that they will give up.

We have had two horrendous experience with Woolworths, and I can see here that most other people do too.

Written on: 11/06/2013

Hi,

We're really sorry to hear you feel this way.

If you would like to email us we will be able to look in to this directly for you. (This is a different address to our general Customer Services).

As soon as we receive your email we will do our very best to resolve your issues for you.

Many thanks,