used chainsaw sent from woolworths

geordiebumpkin's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“used chainsaw sent from woolworths”

Written on: 22/03/2013 by geordiebumpkin (1 review written)

I was stupid enough to order a lovely new shiny chainsaw form woolworths. After being told there was a delay in delivery due to "van breakdown" it arrived in a box that had previously been opened and re sealed. I asked the yodel driver where to sign and he said "no signature required"

I opened the box and inside was a used chainsaw and not even the same model i ordered. I contacted them and arranged return. The yodal man did not come and i contacted woolworths, yodel then turned up reluctantly and took it back but did not give me a reciept.

Woolworths then return the chainsaw I sent back and said "this is not the item we sold"

I now have been told that yodel had signed for the item which I am not happy about and that I have to pay for the chainsaw and woolworths do not care.

Avoid this company as they do not care about customers and they are happy to take your money.

Basically I ordered an item, got sent a used one someone had obviously returned and now am told I have to pay.

Woolworths is the worst service I have ever had & I definately would not use again. With some luck Woolworths.co.uk will go the same way as the woolies stores and go bust!

• Chainsaw £150

• Up to a week late

Woolworths_Representative's Response to geordiebumpkin's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Hi Geordiebumpkin,

We would like to look into this if possible with our suppliers and couriers and also our Returns Compliance team who will have handled your initial return of the item.

Please email us at Help@Woolworths.co.uk putting 'Returns' in the subject field and we would be happy to help.

Many Thanks