Absolutely Awful Service

melaniebthatsme's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Absolutely Awful Service ”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by melaniebthatsme (1 review written)

I placed a order for 2 items on 12 march and paid online using a debit card, Woolworths took money from my card,later that day via email i was told that the order had been rejected due to stock issues and the money would be refunded.I found 2 alternative toys as gifts the following day and placed a 2nd order using paypal to make my payment, still assuming that i had been refunded, I hadnt and my 2nd order was again rejected due to stock issues and again the payment was taken, after looking at my bank account online I found I had been charged for both orders but not refunded for either,I have spent half the day on the phone to them, being passed to various departments only to be told to ring my bank. This is absolutely horrendous service, I am £80 out of pocket now, have no idea at all when I'm likely to get any money back off them and i still have to go and buy a present from elsewere.

• 1 dolls pram and a bella boutique dog set toy

Woolworths_Representative's Response to melaniebthatsme's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Hi Melaniebthatsme,

We're very sorry to hear that your orders did not process through our system on 2 occasions. Payments are usually refunded back to your bank account within 10 days of the date of payment however of you have not yet received the funds back into your bank account then please email us at Help@Woolworths.co.uk putting 'Refund' in the subject field then we would be more than happy to help.

Many Thanks