Taken my money, no product, noone responding to my complaint

Cheri831's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Taken my money, no product, noone responding to my...”

Written on: 26/11/2012 by Cheri831 (3 reviews written)

Really wish I hadn't bothered using this company. I paid extra to be able to specify a date for my delivery (of 2 parcels), took the day off work and waited in all day. They said the parcels were to be delivered between 7am and 8pm. By 8.10pm I still hadn't received them. However when I checked the tracking it said that they had delivered them at 7pm. There had been no knock at the door and no parcels left. I emailed the customer service team and they responded that I would be contacted within 3 days. That deadline has passed. In the mean time another delivery from woolworths has arrived (which I had ordered before all this trouble)and it was dropped at height through my letter box despite someone being in, and the tracking information from Yodel says that the parcel was delivered and signature obtained! What a lie! In addition to this the parcel had stickers on it in 3 places saying what the package contained - no good for Christmas presents!
I have tried to contact Woolworths about this many times and I just keep getting a standard email back saying that someone will contact me within 6 working hours and no one ever does. They still have £100 of my money and have not provided me with my products or explained where they are. Absoloutely appauling customer service from both Woolworths and their courier, Yodel. I will never use this company again or recommend it to anyone else.

• £100 toys

• Still waiting

Woolworths_Representative's Response to Cheri831's Review

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hi Cheri831,

We're sorry to hear of your delivery issues.

If you would like to email us at Help@Woolworths.co.uk putting 'delivery' in the subject field and we will look into this further for you and we will also be able to pass on your feedback.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Woolworths Help Team.

Cheri831's reply to Woolworths_Representative's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

I have emailed you numerous times and still 10 days later noone has told me what happened with my order or responded to my requests to call me or give me a refund. Your "help team" have been no help at all.