Worst service ever

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 26/11/2012

I ordered a Lego set and activity centre for my grandchildren and paid extra for the next day delivery before 12 pm. The order did not arrive so I contacted customer services. They said they would get the warehouse to contact me which they did a few hours later. They said the driver could not find my house and would delivery it the following morning before 12pm. The parcels still failed to arrive. As it was a Saturday I waited until Monday morning to contact them again, they gave me a number to contact the depot which was an automated service so I was unable to speak to anybody. They then said they would get the depot to contact me, this never happened. I called them again that afternoon and they said my order had been returned to the depot and they couldn't explain why. They would email the them to find out what had happened. I was told that she would contact her supervisor who would contact the depot. I asked to speak to her supervisor and was told there were none on the floor, at this point i terminated the call in sheer frustration. I am still waiting for my delivery. Customer service are robotic and unhelpful. I will never be ordering from woolworths.co.uk again and would never recommend them.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Woolworths_Representative's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hi there,

We do apologise that there has been some problems delivering your item.

If you would like to email us at Help@Woolworths.co.uk putting 'delivery' in the subject field and we will look into this further for you.

Many Thanks