Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“I am not happy with this company ? They make me laugh...”

Written on: 06/10/2012

I am not happy with this company ? They make me laugh when they say you can have £500.00 to spend and when you place and when you go and place the order and says credit rejected why don't get it explain a bit more why gives us a credit limit when we can t even spend it it's ridiculous even my partner as tried they have rejected him why it's a lot ot it's ago on I think it is to me

• None as I've been rejected and my partner as to why dont understand it

• Still waiting

Woolworths_Representative's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2012

Hi,

We can look into why your first order was not processed. This is usually due to security checks to ensure the order has not been placed fraudulently and a member of our Account Security team should have contacted you to confirm this.

If you would like to email us at Help@woolworths.co.uk then we can check the information on your account.

Many Thanks

Dave
Woolworths Help Team

Alphabetgenious's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2012

Oh my God......why not grasp the English language before being 'let loose' on the Internet

Your grammar and language is atrocious....please tell me you are 5 years old then I may have some sympathy.....

Have you ever tried spending less time on the computer and going back to school to be taught the English language

It was VERY frustrating reading your review!