Take money but dont send product!!!

DawnSharples's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Take money but dont send product!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by DawnSharples (2 reviews written)

Absolutely disgusting. I ordered some toys for my kids, they took over £150 out of my bank account, which cleared. They then denied all knowledge of the transaction and my order! I am having to fight to get my money back of them! Customer service is awful. AVOID!!!!

• Toys £167

• Still waiting

Woolworths_Representative's Response to DawnSharples's Review

Written on: 04/09/2012

Hi Dawn Sharples,

We are sorry to hear that your order did not process correctly via our website.
It sounds like what has happened is that there was a website or internet error once you had entered your card information. If the order is not showing on our systems and you did not receive an email confirmation then we would not have taken any funds from your bank account. These would have been ringfenced by your bank in a suspense account awaiting our confirmation to take the funds. With the order not processing we would not have approach your bank to take the funds and they would return to your account - usually within 5/10 working days.

We can look into this for you if you would like to email us at Help@woolworths.co.uk.

Many Thanks

Dave
Woolworths Help Team

Dawnsharples's Response to DawnSharples's Review

Written on: 05/09/2012

As I quite clearly said the funds CLEARED from my bank account. I used PayPal (thankgod). When I contacted your customer services I was told there was no transacation or order. When I asked them to recheck I was told the case was closed! I went to PayPal and they pulled the money, that Woolworths refused to aknowledge they had, back for me. Your customer services is a joke too.