Why haven't I been informed!!

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Why haven't I been informed!!”

Written on: 02/08/2012

I have ordered a wardrobe for my son and have not heard anything about the delivery I was told they would contact me...when I track the order it says dispatched and has done for 4 days...latest delivery date was the 30.7.2012...and although its only been 1 dayi am unhappy I wasn't told a time as I've stayed off work 2days to wait

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Woolworths_Representative's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2012

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order as yet. From the sounds of it the order has not yet been received into a depot as yet. Once this has been received, if this a 2 man delivery item, then the couriers will contact you to confirm a delivery date and timeslot.

We can look into this for you if you would like to email us at help@woolworths.co.uk putting 'Order' in the subject field.

Many Thanks