Worth it?

Guest's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Worth it?”

Written on: 15/07/2013

O.K so almost 4 weeks ago I ordered 3 things from WAEPLUS coming to the great total of £71.49. My order was 3 Monster High, Clawdeen Wolf Sweet 1600 Doll, Frankie Stein Sweet 1600 Doll and Draculaura Jewellery Box Coffin. So, I am thinking, was it worth the money? I ordered them for my daughter's Birthday, 2 weeks after, there is no sign of them, so as you will understand, I felt so terrible that she had nothing. I have phoned - no answer, E - mailed - at least 4 times no answer, tracking number doesn't work. Are they a real website? Yes, I think so. I also think they order from China to get them cheaper, and I think this because I order from China and it takes this long to get it from China! How pathetic is that? I mean, who orders from another business? They must just be the ''Middle - Man''! I am soo angry with them, what a rip - off. I could have just ordered from China myself and got it quick and we have to wait 30 days for a refund for the bed as apparently it is ' out of stock at the moment' !!

• Monster High Sweet 1600 Frankie Stein and Clawdeen and Draculaura Jewellery Box Coffin

• Still waiting

Littleoldangryme's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2013

Me again, but WAHOOOO! Came today but very angry at the condition of the box..