very poor service

areej94's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“very poor service”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by areej94 (1 review written)

I have placed my order on 24th May 2013. I have paid on line on the same date and the money was taken straightaway. On the website it states clearly that I will have a 3 to 5 working days free delivery, as the item mentioned above was in stock. On my account the order status was marked as “allocated” I waited for 5 working days and as i did not receive the item, I contacted the company by phone. I was waiting on the phone for 15 minutes then I was told that the item was not in the warehouse and that it was still on transit. I was also told that I would be informed by email when the item arrives. After 5 days, as I did not hear from the company, I called again and waited for another 15 minutes before was answered. I was told the same thing as the previous call. I was promised during that phone conversation that by the end of the day or maximum the next day I would be sent an email with the details of the delivery. On Friday 14th June, as I did not hear from the company, I called for the third time to get the same old answer, but this time I was told that the delivery will be during next week. I called few days later again, but I was shocked at the answer. I was told that the item is not in stock and that the company has to cancel the order and refund me within 30 days.
I was outraged at the lies that the company is telling me, because I was looking at their website on my screen and the item was clearly marked as in stock the only difference was that the price is higher. The second shocking lie is that I have received an email stating, “we are sorry you are not satisfied with the order, we have received your request to cancel...”
I never asked to cancel the order; by contrast I was told that the company had no choice but to cancel the order because it was not in stock.
At last they sent me an email to apologise after I sent them a recorded complaint letter and I got a refund on 25th June, which is one month since I put my order.

• for an HP officejet Pro X476DW