Pointless waste of time

Guest's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Pointless waste of time”

Written on: 24/04/2013

I ordered an Epson printere with WAE+ and really wish I'd googled them before buying.

The printer didn't show up within the 5 days they'd said it would, I got in touch as I needed it, they got back to me 3 days later saying there had been a delay with suppliers, I waited another 5 days, got in touch with them, didnt hear back again until 7 days later saying my order had been refunded:

Please accept our deepest and sincere apologies with regards to your refund as you were not happy with the service we provided.

I can now confirm you have been refunded in full and we can now close your investigation.

Your refund has been processed today and will be credited back to the debit card originally used. This will show in your account within the next 3-5 working days depending on who you bank with.

We would also like to take this opportunity to express our regrets and to assure you that we will do our best to avoid a repeat of what happened.

We really do value our customers and your custom and look forward to continuing our relationship in the near future.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Complaints Controller

I have a feeling the funds will have to be sought after as I just don't trust these idiots.

DO NOT BUY FROM WAE+

They've made a pro looking website to cover up what I suspect is a tiny operation making money out of people not chasing up their refunded payments.

• Epson Printer