How is this company not shut down?!

Guest's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“How is this company not shut down?!”

Written on: 08/03/2013

So I ordered a camera, got upgraded to express delivery (3-5 working days). On working day 5 I receive an email stating the order is taking a little longer than expected and could be up to a further 5 working days. Working day 10, no sign of the product so I contact them to be told they don't have any in stock. Now it might just be me but I thought it was illegal to sell something as you don't stock without making it clear up front other wise this allows businesses to only order post sale and therefore always be cash positive. Anyway I cancelled my order and was I told I would get a full refund in line with the T&Cs. The T&Cs state a refund will be issued within 30 days (does not specify calendar or working and there are no assumed terms in the t&cs). It is now 29 (calendar) days since the cancellation and no sight of the refund.

Stay clear at all costs! They take your cash, dont' deliver and don't refund. It is literally robbery!

• Goods purchased & cost