Sent me a used & visibly physically broken product

ciaran036home's review of WAE+ - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Sent me a used and visibly physically broken product”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by ciaran036home (1 review written)

Bought a graphics card. It arrived in a beat up box after 8 working days (so it took about 5-6 days before it was shipped). Noticed that all the seals were broken. Didn't think that would be an issue until I took the graphics card out of the box and discovered that it was physically damaged. The part which screws to the computer case was bent out of shape, so that it is no longer able to be fitted to a computer case (I note that a lot of force would be required to bend it). It seems that perhaps another customer had this item before me and returned it. Instead of checking it for damage (the damage was visible and obvious), they sent it on to me. I needed the item for the 17th January, so I requested that they ship the replacement out immediately whilst they waited for the fault product to be collected from me. I was told by customer service that they would get back to me about my request. They didn't bother. When I rang at the end of the next day I was informed my request was denied. Totally unacceptable and unprofessional. After sending me a faulty product, I would have expected the courtesy of a fast replacement.