Horrendous Service!

ohHoughton464's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Horrendous Service!”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by ohHoughton464 (1 review written)

I was very excited when I ordered my item from very.co.uk thinking it would be here next day! ( which btw i didnt mind if would take until monday considering its the weekend tomorrow ). So i got it delivered to the office since i knew i would be here and it was past 4pm so i called very multiple times. first, the lady said the courier will call, second lady said that she cant give me a time but will definitely be here for 5.30 since its an office. third lady gave me Yodel number, turns out it wasnt with Yodel. Fourth lady told me it was with Royal Mail. So called Royal Mail and they have not picked it up yet. I would say that they should change their pictures on the track my order page! if it has a picture of a van and an arrow pointing to your home, one would assume its out for delivery. Apparently not. The last guy i spoke to was so unhelpful and he was getting aggetated. I should be the one getting angry because they said i would get it today and if i didnt go through this very lengthy and time consuming process, i would never have found out that i wont get my parcel today! VERY POOR SERVICE. The lady i spoke to yesterday when i was ordering my item was a very nice lady, the rest are just terrible.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Megabug7's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2014

Did you receive the order now?

very.co.uk