HURRENDOUS

Mrsbrighty's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“HURRENDOUS”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by Mrsbrighty (1 review written)

Placed order on 7th of January , new furniture for my living room 3 items. Got last item on the 11th of February with numerous phone calls to very trying to find out where my items are they were cancelled just not delivered then trying to charge me full price when I bought it in the sale and also putting delivery charges on each items as you can see many phone calls lots of stress and never sure I was going to get left with half a set of furniture but the day came I got all three items I was happy then few weeks later I look at my account online I see have a late payment charge but I did the buy now pay later ,very said nope 1 item wasn't somehow so they did take off the charge I just asked the balance although I new the balance and the balance they have is higher than the original balance the woman was not helpful so I told her I will put the phone down and try again because every time I speak to someone I get a different answer so I did exactly that and I did I paid what I owe and he said he will zero anything else left and make sure there's no interest ect so now I will wait till next months statement and see what's going to happens but I'm not holding my breath. This whole ordeal has been unpleasant and a prolonged experience and not likely to do again.

• Goods purchased & cost