Awful customer service

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 23/02/2014

I have had my Very account for about 2 weeks and have had nothing but trouble since. I had my personal information verified and made my first order. I paid extra to have my items delivered (by Yodel) within a 4 hour slot because I had to go to work. They turned up an hour later when I had already left, didn't attempt to leave it with a neighbour or call me as stated in my delivery information. Then I tried to order another item 2 days ago which has been rejected 3 times. I have called 6 times and 4 different departments and still no resolution. Also they do not deal with email queries in the right manner. Be prepared to explain over and over again to different people. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I got the account to increase my credit but it is just not worth it for the stress. I think Very seriously need to think about improving their customer service. Customers are paying for a service which is pointless when it is so much hassle.

• Goods purchased & cost