Shocking Returns Deaprtment

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Shocking Returns Deaprtment”

Written on: 11/11/2013

I got a dress from very. Buy now pay later. It was cream on the top and black on the bottom. When it came to washing the dress i followed the instructions to hand wash it. Once it had been hand washed i noticed that all the black had ran into the cream which turned the top bit into grey stains. I rang Very for them to tell me to send it back. I sent the dress back and got credited the £60. However a week later i received the dress back. I then looked back onto my account and they had put the £60 plus £3.95 for returning the dress back onto my account. I have rang and spoke to the customer service team and all they keep saying is they will not accept my return as it is not faulty. This dress is clearly faulty. If i had bought the dress form any normal shop they would have accepted the dress back with no questions asked. I now have to pay £63.95 for a dress i have worn once and that i can never wear again. You can only return things if they have not been worn apparently. How ridiculous is that! They will not give me a reason for why they credited my account in the first place if my return was not accepted. This is clearly how they make money!!!

• £60.00