Very, Very BAD!

junkysquirrel's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Very, Very BAD!”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by junkysquirrel (2 reviews written)

Ordered goods on Thursday afternoon to be delivered to my home address by the awful 'Yodel' courier, noticed that although my home address is correct via the Very website it had generated a strange road and the incorrect town on the confirmation e-mail. I proceeded to ring Very and was very curtly informed that as long as the house number and postcode were correct (which they were) there wouldn't be a problem with my delivery.

The advisor also informed me that there was 'no way it could be amended' but I would definitely receive my items the next day. Having selected the 7-12 delivery slot I took the morning off of work to wait in. By 2pm the tracking (via Very) had not changed from 'out for delivery' so I rang Very to be informed it was indeed 'out for delivery' so it would definitely be delivered today and refunded my delivery charge. By 4:40pm my parcel was still not delivered and contacted Yodel-the-joke-courier they told the story that it had gone back to the depot as the courier could not gain access!! Blah, blah, blah. Arranged for it to be delivered today and complained to Very who and I quote said 'Yodel could not find the address' so it is now being held at the depot, awaiting the correct address. Well duh, I did ask you that in the first place!! This is the third time I have ordered from this joke of a company and every single time I have had to do their job for them AND Yodel. Their customer 'care' is appauling and using Yodel to get a parcel from A to B is comical!! I have since cancelled my order and urge anyone thinking of shopping with Very to think again!

• Goods purchased & cost