Do not bother

Jennifer_LDN's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Do not bother ”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by Jennifer_LDN (1 review written)

Very.co.uk is ridiculous and overpriced. Their payments are extremely misleading, I tood thought I had the 3 payments plan put in place only to find out later I hadn't and with my payment being 3 days late, they had already made a mark on my credit report. I will not buy from them again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Jennifer_LDN's Review

Written on: 25/07/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed shopping with Very.co.uk.

We would like to advise that our Take 3 payment is available to all customers who place an order on their shopping account. By making this payment then you will not incur any interest on the following statement. However, if a payment is late, missed or if you chose to instead make the minimum payment then your account will start to incur interest on the next statement.

If you have any issues that you would like us to help with then you can visit our Facebook page or website to find our contact details.

Many Thanks