Incompetent staff, terrible customer service, overpriced

AndyMAG's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Incompetent staff, terrible customer service, overpriced ”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by AndyMAG (1 review written)

Twice I made purchase for under £100. Twice I asked them to set me up on there much hyped Take 3 payment plan. Twice they didn't do it properly resulting in me being charge a missed payment fee and interest.

Their call centre staff are rude and uninterested and you can't complain over the phone, only in writing. I am being refused a refund of the missed payment charge and can only talk to someone about this in writing. Even tho my credit rating has taken a hit because their own staff do not know how to use their internal systems.

Cheap, nasty catalog company with a half decent marketing team. Avoid at all costs.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to AndyMAG's Review

Written on: 07/07/2013

Hi,

We are sorry to hear your are unhappy with the service received.

When an order is placed and your statement produced, you will automatically be advised of either a minimum payment amount or a Take 3 payment amount to be made by the due date (as long as the order is not on Buy Now Pay Later). So long as the Take 3 payment is met, this payment option will be available on the following statement.

If you would like us to look into any issues for you, please email us.

Many thanks,