Appalling & soulless customer support!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Appalling and soulless customer support!”

Written on: 03/06/2013

Website doesn't say if item is in stock or not. It might turn into a preorder. You don't get any confirmation email until the item is in stock.

They can send the item to the wrong address or not give the delivery company enough details, then be powerless in solving the delivery problem.

Insurance department and customer service are detached, so you have to make several calls for refunds.

In general, you will be bounced between calls, and each customer service representative does not take notes and does not try reading older notes of you issue.

We also had an item sent although the order was cancelled. There was no confirmation that the item was shipped. It just… appeared. Four weeks after sending it back to them they sent an invoice for the difference in PENNIES between the credit and debit. An invoice of less than a pound, but rounded up, adding interest and service charge. An invoice for an item we never ordered and never paid for!

Yes, we are talking about a few quid, but this shows how Very.co.uk works. My lady, who the invoice was addressed to, was abroad because of a sad incident in her family, so I wanted to take charge. I explained why I was emailing in her stead, yet customer service told me she had to call!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Hi there,

Our customers security is paramount and in order for us to access an account we do need to speak to the account holder directly due to data protection.

We understand that your partner (the account holder) is currently out of the country, but if you ask her to contact us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk when she returns, we will do all that we possibly can to help with the issue.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team x

Designbyadrian's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

I never asked for any details. I asked that you review the invoice and send confirmation to the account holder's address. There's no breach of the data protection act as long as I don't ask any questions.

very.co.uk