Very has stolen my money

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Very has stolen my money”

Written on: 17/05/2013

Was looking to buy a new laptop so went with Very's Buy now Pay later scheme,
thought this was sensible because i could of brought it straight away but why not make it easier to pay for in the for long term?
1 month later i get a overdue bill,extra £12 charge.
Explain the scheme im on get a re-fund and their sorry for their mistake.
1 month later the same happens but after a dozen e-mails i have to pay a overdue charge+interest (49%), im not on this scheme they say,tough luck.
I will never use Very again,should of gone to Argos.

• Laptop-£350 approx

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2013

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this.

If you could please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll look into this for you.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team x

Nickiii's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2013

I have had a similar experience, I ordered items before going away but returned them as they were all unsuitable as they did not match the description provided. On my return I was hit with a £66.12 bill for not accounting for the £3.95 postal charge. Now, I expect some penalisation for the unaccounted fee, however 17 times the cost of delivery is totally unacceptable.

very.co.uk