worst customer service ever!!!!!!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“worst customer service ever!!!!!!”

Written on: 13/05/2013

I ordered two beds in February, they arrived within a week which I was pleased about....great. I unpacked one of the beds and put it together and suddenly realised they were just too big to have two in one room, so I arranged a return a few days later. It is now may and they are still charging me for two beds, I have rang, sent emails and letters to very explaining that one bed was returned and that I wanted my account updated as I was being charged for the one I returned. I have been constantly told someone will ring me back and look into this situation, I am still waiting......totally ridiculous! a simple problem is turning into a major headache for me, the customer service is the worst ive ever experienced! I have now lost all trust in very and will never shop with them again, steer well clear of very!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved yet.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk with the proof of return number that the courier give you when the bed was collected and we'll look into this further.

Many Thanks