overheating

Terrykemp's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“overheating”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by Terrykemp (1 review written)

Hi I bought a beko tumble dryer from very im not a very customer I payed cash for it I got the dryer and it started to over heat and give of a toxic smell so I ring beko and they sent a engineer out to fit it but because I only had the dryer 3 days the man said send it back to very exchange it so I rang very and they said that they will collect it in 3 to 5 days and when they will send me my money back in 28 days and they I can order a new one and wait 3 to 5 days to get that one so over a month and half I will get a new one what a bloody joke .

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Terrykemp's Review

Written on: 10/05/2013

Hi Terrykemp,

We're sorry that your dryer has a fault.

We do have to wait for the item to be received into our returns centre and once this has been scanned to your account then a refund will be raised. The 28 days that we advise is only a guideline and we do find that the items are credited quicker than this, however, it is a guideline that we have to advise.

It sounds like you have a cash only account and as you have advised that you paid in cash. We are unable to re-order another dryer without payment as the way these accounts are set up means an order will only be accepted once payment has been made at the time of order.

Once again, we do apologise for the inconvenience caused and we will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team x

Terrykemp's Response to Terrykemp's Review

Written on: 11/05/2013

Why should I wait for you to get the dryer back to get a exchange when u nhave already got my money. very has the worst customer service all you want to do is past the buck its ok I have spoken to bbc watchdog and they are looking into it.At the end of the day all I want is a exchange but u won't do that till I get my money

very.co.uk