Terrible Service!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Terrible Service!”

Written on: 04/05/2013

The original order was received the next day and in the allotted time slot, however the product was nothing even similar to what I had ordered. The first phone call was made, and I had to re order the item, re pay for delivery and ship what I had received back to Very. The second delivery was not made on the agreed day, and when I called to check where the order was, they said that it had been delivered but no signature was obtained. No parcel was left with the neighbours. A further phone call to Very said that it could take up to 3 weeks for them to investigate the lost parcel and I just had to wait until this had happened.
Then I received an email saying that the returns could not be accepted as I had not ordered what I was returning. Another phone call had to made to be reimbursed for the first order.
This is not the first time that I have had poor service from Very. They constantly get the item wrong, and they never deliver on time, even if you pay extra for next day.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2013

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with your orders and deliveries.

If you would like us to look into these issues for you, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many thanks,