Worst customer service

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Worst customer service”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I have had three orders from this company, two a complete shambles. The first was a delayed delivery date, the second a farce. I ordered a printer and was given a delivery date for Collect service which came and went so tracked online n the absence of information. Discovered parcel had been delivered and was sitting in the collect store so went to retrieve it. However without a collection number from an advice email, couldn't do so. After ringing the company to explain and request an email, received a call to inform me there was an issue with the parcel, which incidentally I had seen, and they were retyrning it, giving me a refund which would take 14 days and could reorder. The customer service advisors were appalling, except one lady who sounded as exasperated as me. Not one word of apology, no proper explanation as to why the parcel I had ordered and paid for couldn't be accessed and absolutely no budging when I asked for an immediate response to the issue -five days wait apparently. I have had to deal with their customer services three times now and on occasion, they have been terse to the point of rudeness and simply won't attempt to resolve an issue. Wont be purchasing again and would suggest they are avoided.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2013

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the service received and issues you have experienced with your order.

To enable us to look into this, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many thanks,