Worst online experience I've had.

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Worst online experience I've had. ”

Written on: 24/04/2013

I looked at the website and found something cheaper then at other sites so decided to buy it. Registered with the company and made a purchase. Didn't receive any conformation email about my purchase. Tried to log in to very website to track my order but couldn't do so, so clicked on the forgot password link. A message appeared that an email was sent to me - well I received nothing. Went into my browsing history and from there I manged to get into my account. I was very surprised seeing that my item's delivery was due on 8/05/2013 the website was stating as item in stock, and they charged me four pounds for next day delivery. So I contacted very hoping to get some answers. No answer!!! Today I contacted them again and I shall see how long will take them to reply. I am not phoning and not letting them rip me off due to their expensive phone call charges.
Worst online experience I have ever had.

• TomTom

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear you have not yet received your order.

We'd be happy to look into this for you if you could email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many thanks,