Vax carpet cleaner ordered Sat20 April

Maxdog's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Vax carpet cleaner ordered Sat20 April”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by Maxdog (1 review written)

What can I say after reading all negative comments about very I did the sensible thing and placed an order with them on Sat 20 April for a Vax carpet cleaner
Reading that Very use the also dreadful Yodel as there carrier I didn't wait in ! but went to work with the thought that if they came late I would be home.
Surprise not only did Yodel text me my parcel was out for delivery
But also text me
that the parcel had been delivered and was with my neighbour . card would reveal which house number.
Once home a card was found showing the driver had taken the bother to try 5 of the neighbours finally leaving the item a long way down the road
Finally well done Yodel and Very for the fast service
When my payment to Very arrives I will post a review of the service I encounter there..

• Vax Carpet Cleaner

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Maxdog's Review

Written on: 24/04/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Fiona
Very Network Team x

Thesewinglady's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

Yes I bet you wanted to thank them for this review - it is the only good one on this site yet - I bet you don't reply back to mine?

very.co.uk