Very very bad customer service

Fedupwithvery's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Very very bad customer service”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by Fedupwithvery (1 review written)

The whole customer service I ve had in the last week has been apsolutly appalling,no one has even come back to me , although they said they would by Friday 12th April, , i would never recommend Very to any one who had to ring customer services,because they don't no what that means,plus the last time I called it was to Cape Town south africa,and they couldnt tell me how much that cost me, I want a refund

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Fedupwithvery's Review

Written on: 17/04/2013

Hi Fedupwithvery,

We're very sorry to hear that your query has not yet been resolved and would like to help.

You can email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk & we will be able to look into any issues that you are currently experiencing with your account.

We would like to advise that, although some of our call centres are now based overseas, the cost of a call is still 5p per minute from a BT landline. Charges for calls made via other providers may vary.

Many Thanks