Worse ever service

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Worse ever service”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I have been waiting for my bed for the past two weeks. Very refuses to take responsibility for the items on my account which are not delivered. The delivery service don't make any afford at all to deliver the items and make the excuse that the post code was incorrect. I have had deliveries but items arrive broken through transit. When you request to speak to management the customer service advisor tried to avoid any contact being made between customer and management. Vey doesn't make any effort to please the customer. I'm still sleep on a mattress (which Thank God I didn't order from Very or else I would be sleeping on the floor). I have to keep taking time of work for my deliveries and yet they are not arriving. Once I receive all my items I will be closing my account with Very ASAP!!!
They drive me absolutely crazy!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2013

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your bed and for the service received.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we will be happy to look into this for you and help as best we can.

Many thanks,