Interest charges & account mayhem.

18babylon79's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Interest charges and account mayhem.”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by 18babylon79 (1 review written)

Received a statement with £85.62 charges for unpaid item bought on BNPL.(from Additions) Apparently I had 2 accounts with Very, which came about after Additions and Very fused but only one account number. Was'nt informed by Very of the second account number and of course didn't know about the outstanding payment until I get a paper statement with the outstanding balance including these enormous charges from an account I knew nothing about. Could not log onto an account I knew nothing about. The other account worked fine. Spent so much time talking to Very without getting anywhere just going around in a circle. Had enough.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to 18babylon79's Review

Hi 18babylon79,

We're very sorry to hear that you were not informed of the second account that you held with Very. We did send all Additions Direct customers a letter to advise when their account became a Very account and that this would not be merged with any previously held Very.co.uk accounts.
If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk then we will be able to look into what has been charged on this second account.

Many Thanks

Dave
Very Network Team

18Babylon79's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2013

Dave@ Very Network Team. These charges were for account R9377986.
I still maintain I had no idea of this second account otherwise I would have paid it as my payment record with Additions and Very will show. As I opted for On-Line statements only and not having access to this "second" account (what password?) I had no idea it existed. I have paid the statement with the interest charges which I am not happy about.
My Very account number is 09342664

Veryrepresentative's Response to 18babylon79's Review

Hi,

We're sorry to hear this.

If you'd like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Fiona
Very Network Team x

18Babylon79's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2013

Reply already sent to Very Network Team. No reply received so "Both" accounts being closed.

very.co.uk