I wish I'd seen this website before placing my order!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“I wish I'd seen this website before placing my order!”

Written on: 09/04/2013

I was delighted to find the Kenwood chef that I had been after at a slightly lower price than elsewhere. I placed my order yesterday and money was taken straight away from my debit card, this wasn't a problem as next day delivery was promised.
The delivery van turned up mid day today with a Vax cleaner addressed to me, totally the wrong product, so the item was returned to the driver and I contacted the company.
They were very apologetic and said they would reorder the correct item for me, but I would have to pay again as I wouldn't be refunded for up to a week! There was no way that they would budge on this and after a long phone call I gave up- I certainly will not be using this company again!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear the wrong goods were delivered.

If you'd like us to help, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many thanks,