Great Deals - abysmal customer service

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Great Deals - abysmal customer service”

Written on: 09/04/2013

The deals on this site are great, maybe too good to be true. I have ordered a 51" TV from them two weeks ago, and despite numerous calls have not been able to firm up a delivery date. They say it will "be by xx/04/13" but never actually confirm it, and short of taking off the whole month to ensure I am in, I am pretty stuffed for receiving it.

The customer care team are only interested in getting you off the phone, they have an extraordinary keenness to get you off the line without giving you any help, and the people sound bored and rude constantly.

I will never use this company again, whilst the TV was £40 extra in Tesco, at least with them I could either pick a delivery date, or they give you a few days notice.

And VERY, please don't bother adding a response saying "sorry about that please email this address and we will help", you don't mean it and i don't believe you.

• 51" TV

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear you have not yet received your TV and that you are unhappy with the service provided.

Due to the size of the TV, we would expect this to be delivered by our 2-man courier team and they will contact you prior to delivery to confirm a delivery date and time.

If you change your mind and would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we will be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,