TERRIBLE! AVOID! NO WAY WOULD I RECOMMEND

slocke's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“TERRIBLE! AVOID! NO WAY WOULD I RECOMMEND”

Written on: 30/03/2013 by slocke (1 review written)

i bought an item, paid extra for morning delivery (otherwise the delivery time is 7am to 9pm), and the completely wrong item arrived. not just wrong colour or size, completely wrong. then when i returned it I got an email saying they had no record of me buying the item - obviously since I was returning it as it was wrong! As I do not want to be in debt and did not realise it was a credit site I had paid off my balance immediately, meaning that when the refund did eventually go through it was a negative balance that I could only spend again on their site. I bought the same item again, again paying for morning delivery - it is now 8pm and the item has not arrived! technically you are meant to be able to track packages but no information beyond despatch yesterday is available. I even called the company who were not able to tell me more than that it was despatched yesterday. similarly i received an email telling me to track the package online, and again telling me it had been despatched. The email also informed me that if I havn't received my item in SIXTEEN days contact them again. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to slocke's Review

Written on: 08/04/2013

Hi Slocke,

We're very sorry to hear that you received the wrong item originally and that you have not yet received the replacement order.

We can look into this and help track your order if you would like to drop us an email at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many Thanks