Totally Incompetent & Inflexible

drnaf's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Totally Incompetent and Inflexible”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by drnaf (1 review written)

I've ordered a camera, and for it and assumed all was fine and I'll get my camera tomorrow.
No call, no email, and no camera. I've called them back and they said it was because 'credit refused', and not sure how a credit can be refused when I have alredy paid for it.
I've asked for a money back for what I paid but the incompetent staff didnt even realise that I had already paid them so was asking "refund for what?"
I wish they could read what is on their screen.
Finally when I told them that they have already charged my debit card for it, they were able to proceed but this time they were VERY UNFLEXIBLE and unprofessional when I asked them to deliver to my work address.

They seem to think that people have no life and sit at home all day long from 7am till 6pm waiting for them to delivery item.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Nikon 8200 Camera

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to drnaf's Review

Written on: 27/03/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear of the problems you have had with your order for the camera.

If you'd like us to look into any issues for you, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Thanks