Terrible

Boulton12's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Terrible”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by Boulton12 (1 review written)

Ordered and paid for a play suit paid next day delivery never arrived! Rang complained got told it hadn't been despatched and was thought lost! Was told I would need to pay again to get despatched so I could receive next day. Called back to pay again even thou it would be at least 10 days till I got the original money back only to discover I wouldn't get it for another week. I ordered this for a special occasion in a couple of days... The money has gone out of my account and I have no outfit!!!! Disgraceful service,,, and call centre couldn't even speak English... Do not order from these people

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Boulton12's Review

Written on: 27/03/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with your delivery.

If you email your details to us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Fiona
Very Network Team x

Primate's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2013

Sorry, but this IS entirely typical of your companies incompetent customer service.

You cancel the wrong orders, fail to deliver on time, voucher codes fail to work, do not deal with account enquiries in a timely fashion, if at all! And many times do not even seem to understand what your customers are even asking you!! (I have worded that so it is easy to understand for you) This all causes unneccasary, and lengthy disjointed communications, an emmense cost, of time, patience, and money to your customers and even greater frustration. It therefore would only come as a complete shock to the most benighted individual that your customer service performance at very.co.uk all but completely diminishes any confidence that customers have in you!

Btw, I recently had some items that i ordered that were NOT in the package VERY sent me. I had to reorder, the price the next day had increased. Now 2 weeks later, i still havent :
a) Had my enquiry dealt with by the 'specialist dept'
b) Had my account credited for the missing items
c) Had an acknowledgement or credit, for the increased price i had to pay

I have been with very for a couple of years now. Their system is pretty good, but the customer service is extremely inefficient and primitive and has NOT improved.

I wish you luck!