Shambolic Service - Do Not Trust This Company

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Shambolic Service - Do Not Trust This Company”

Written on: 26/03/2013

Ordered a really nice TV online with 10% discount as a new customer, and opted for 12 months. Account was opened with the necessary credit limit and then the order was showing as being processed for 2 days. On the 3rd day it said credit rejected with no explanation. Phoned on a Saturday only to be told that they couldn't help until the Monday. Phoned on the Monday and they then asked for £50 to be paid into my account. Duly paid the £50 and then was told the item was out of stock and did I want to order another model.....
They sucked me into opening a credit account with them with no intention of supplying the requested goods and had the insulting cheek to ask for a deposit post me opening a legitimate account with no issues.
The reason for using this site was to purchase a TV on interest free, receive a further 10% discount which took me to just under my limit - but they don't like that do they.
They want people to open credit accounts and spend continuously over a period of time up to their limits so that the interest will 'kick' in

Absolute shambles - don't touch them - they still have not came up with a reasonable excuse for mucking me around.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear this.

If you would like us to look into this for you, please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk.

Many thanks,

Fiona
Very Network Team x

Nala1's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

I emailed as requested with my complaints only to get a standard response. Whilst there was an apology, it was quite specific in quoting their Terms & Conditions. Not very customer friendly, did not address what I believe the issues were and quite frankly sense they really don't give a dam due to their large UK market share - As has been commented already on this website, time will tell with this organisation!

very.co.uk