Poor knowledge about my delivery

frankiepearson's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Poor knowledge about my delivery”

Written on: 22/03/2013 by frankiepearson (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for a wedding (10 days in advance) and selected for it to be delivered the following day. As it was not delivered that day or by the day after I phoned Very to speak to their tracking team. They informed me that it had been delivered and someone with the name Jones had signed for it (there is no one living here with the name Jones). My housemate had been in the house all day and was aware that a delivery was due but had received nothing. The woman on the phone said that the driver had said that he had definitely delivered it to my address and they would not refund my money for 21 days until they had carried out an investigation. So 3 days after it was due to be delivered someone bought it over saying it had been delivered to their house which means that the driver had lied. I would just like go point out to Very that they should take better care over their drivers and make sure they're doing what they're paid for! If they're not going to deliver to my house they could at least put a note through my door and save me the aggravation and stress of trying to track it down! I will not be ordering from Very again in a hurry, especially not if I need something for a particular event.

• Dress £62

• Up to a week late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to frankiepearson's Review

Written on: 23/03/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear this.

If you would like to email us at Network@Very.co.uk we'll look into this and pass any feedback on regarding the delivery.

Many thanks