Very www.very.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Ordered two optima display units only one arrived it...”

Written on: 22/03/2013

Ordered two optima display units only one arrived it arrived with base dented light adapter. broken I contacted very to let them know of these issues they said they would sent out replacement I went ahead and assembled unit and found it to be very Brittle glass very thin I did think this should have been toughened glass after a few days I contacted very to find out about the broken adapter only to be told that the only way I could get a replacement would be to reorder another unit take the adapter out of it then arrange a return and wait for refund this sound absolutely ridiculous all I want is an adapter I feel very let down and will certainly not use this company again as for the delivery service this is just as bad the men arrived at the house with the units unfortunately there was nobody in as I had not received any prior notice then when I did get them they had cancelled one of the units without my consent w hat a shambles both very and yodel need to take a look at their customer services

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2013

Hi,

We're sorry to hear this.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we'll be happy to look into any issues for you.

Many thanks,