useless , thick & RUBBISH at there jobs..FACT!

GOIGOI's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“useless , thick and RUBBISH at there jobs..FACT!”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by GOIGOI (1 review written)

I am absolutly discusted with this company.Please read
Whilst others have had an ok experience, so did i untill now.I ordered 2 items in january 2013 had them sent to petrol station as free of charge.Decided i didn't want them so never collected them.You have to sign if collected.I had 3 emails and the 3rd is a final reminder.Now we are in middle of march and still no credit.I have emailed 15 times and phoned about 5 and they are refusing to credit me as no proof.I have had to get my mum involved to speak on my behalf as being 3 months pregnant following a miscarrage which they are aware of I am very stressed and feeling quite poorly and drained with all this going on.They are refusing to credit me my £90pounds because somewhere along the lines "yodel" and the garage have misplaced it somewhere? I have got onto citizen advice bureau and waiting to hear back.I also had another problem with there courier "yodel" i ordered items 2 days before my holiday which they dropped of again at petrol staion and the day before i was to go to cyprus the courier decided to take them back so when i went to collect them they was not there leaving me no time to get any new close from any shops before i went so had to wear old clothes that was abit to small.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SHOP WITH THESE, THEY MAY BE OK ONE MINITE BUT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS YOU WILL BE FIGHTING UNTILL THE DEATH OF YOU, THEY DO NOT AND WILL NOT HELP AND THEY ARE LIARS.They said they are crediting my account as i spoke on the phone and they have not, it was ust to get me off the phone, also they have lied on other circumstances aswell.Please save your money and time they are as usual.I have had good service from them but as soon as something goes missing or faulty you will be fighting a loosing battle..fingers crossed c.advice can help cuz i am gonna take these to court if i have to.

• 2 items

• A few weeks late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to GOIGOI's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

Hi GoiGoi,

We're very sorry to hear that your order has not yet been credited. Normally a Collect+ store should only hold a parcel for 10 days before it is sent back to us and credited from your account so we are unsure why this would not have happened in this instance.

If you wish to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk then we can help with your query.

Many Thanks

Dave
Very Network Team

Goigoi's Response to GOIGOI's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

your not sorry, if you were this would of been sorted ages ago! all i got was im sorry, rubbish! after numerous phone calls and emails you where not and did not want to help.Your collegues have about one brain cell between them, was like talking to a brick wall, no customer service skills what so ever, going round in circles, was told lies just to get off the phone, even 1 lady said we are crediting you now as we speak, i said your not just saying that to get me off the phone, she said no, guess what, that was not true, again another guy said he would add onto my notes that my mum wouls speak on my behalf as being pregnant and following a mis miscarrage i was getting so stressed out she needed to take over, guess what he didn't, just lie after lie after lie, your company is aload of poo, dont make anymore excuses, im not interested in anything you have to say anymore.All these people who have written a good review about you obviously havn't come across a problem with you YET and beleive me they will.I used to give good comments but me like the others have now expeirenced appauling service not once but twice now so i would advise you to sort out your c/service people like proper training and give your specialist team a good kick up the backside..have no more time for your company, its draining me.

very.co.uk