STAY AWAY FROM VERY.CO.UK

APPLELIZ's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“STAY AWAY FROM VERY.CO.UK”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by APPLELIZ (1 review written)

Nightmare. Ordered a computer 6 weeks ago because of next day delivery.
NEVER GOT IT. 6 WEEKS LATER, still don't have it.

Customer service never can answer any questions, just keep saying they'll contact the warehouse and someone will contact me. NO ONE EVER DOES. Even called the complaints line. Same answer, it's something at the warehouse.

Canceled the order. Won't receive the refund until, say it with me now, they get in touch with the WAREHOUSE.

I hate them now.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to APPLELIZ's Review

Written on: 08/03/2013

Hi Appleliz,

We're sorry to hear of your delay.

We are unable to guarantee any delivery dates, all dates that we specify are expected as there are some factors that are out of control.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we will look into your refund.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team x

Appleliz's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2013

Hi,
Thanks for being in touch.
As of today, 10/3 - no refund.

I was told by customer service that they can not control the delivery or the refund. That it's all down to the warehouse and there is nothing Very can do.

Can you confirm if this is true or not?

Liz

Paulcoops's reply to Appleliz's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

This is exactly what VERY are trying to palm me off with on my order which they have continually delayed the delivery date.

I stayed in for deliveries that never arrived. I got fed up, I cancelled the order. VERY took the payment so it is they that should refund immediately on a cancellation. Now they are being vague concerning my refund and talking about the ''carrier'' and ''supplier''. They are not specific ...just vague..that is what their ''customer service'' is programed to do.

This company really need to come with a Government health warning. Trading standards was set up to deal with unethical practices such as this...

They have lost any future business from myself and my family,and I will warn others.

This is no way to run a business...time will be their judge.

Appleliz's reply to Paulcoops's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2013

it's been way past when they told me my refund would be applied. I was told 6 days. just checked my account, no refund and the order is still processing at the warehouse.

NIGHTMARE.

i've also had no response to my reply to the very customer service who posted.

nightmare.

Appleliz's Response to APPLELIZ's Review

Written on: 13/03/2013

ok, Lizzie at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk responded.
i emailed her with little hope this would resolve itself.

am pleased to report that she is a miracle worker. i had my refund within 1 hour of emailing her.

if very.co.uk would make sure everyone was like her they would be getting high marks across the board.

thank you lizzie!