The worse company ever

Anomiss's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“The worse company ever”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by Anomiss (1 review written)

Poor customer service, Misleading Warranty, Invoice Was Not Provided
I have purchased a HP laptop paid in full and not have a finance account with very.
It took a week for delivery and I had a phone call from them because they could't set my account properly as I paid in full and there was no finance agreement!
Finally I have received the product with no paperwork, invoice, etc. I have phoned and asked 3 times so far for a invoice to be sent by email or post. I have not received one yet!
I also paid for 3 years service agreement, 77 pounds but watch out as is not stated on the website the 3 years is not a extended warranty but they are trying to sell the manufacturing warranty in that price! So you pay for 3 years but at the end you get 2 years. This is misleading information under the consumer rights.

• HP laptop with 3 years warranty for 480 pounds

• Up to a week late

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Anomiss's Review

Written on: 08/03/2013

Hi Anomiss,

We're really sorry that you have not received any paper work with your order.

If you would like to email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk we will be able send out a proof of purchase letter which will have all of the details you need.

Many Thanks