VERY annoying - lots of unwanted & superfluous spam!

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“VERY annoying - lots of unwanted and superfluous spam!”

Written on: 27/02/2013

I only bought something from them once 4 years ago and had to sign up in order to be able to pay. Everything seemed fine (order arrived on time, was as described, etc.), but then I started receiving emails and texts every month about six months ago even though I'd ticked all the "do not ever contact me under any circumstances" boxes. These emails/texts were completely superfluous and VERY annoying, stating that they would not be sending me an overview of my account, since I had not made any purchases that month, of which I was obviously aware already. I then emailed them with a request to close my account and delete all the information, since there was no option of cancelling my account online. It took a ridiculous number of emails backwards and forwards and lots of fake promises of it actually having been sorted were made by them. Then a couple of weeks ago, it did indeed seem like I was unable to logon to the website, making me dare hope that they had finally complied, but this illusion was completely shattered when I just got another text! VERY annoying indeed...

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2013

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear that you've been receiving emails/texts from us.

Please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we'll look into this for you.

Many Thanks