Worst CompanynI have ever dealt rwith

Reginald1234's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Worst CompanynI have ever dealt rwith”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by Reginald1234 (1 review written)

I ordered an iPad in Dec 2012 and chose the buy now pay later option. The order was placed and there was no mention of a delivery charge being levied. In jan 2013 I paid the balance in full and was told over the phone that I had nothing moreover pay. The feb 2013 statement showed that I still owed them £4.15 - £3.95 delivery and 20 p interest for not having paid the minimum. I called and queried this and all I or was "Sorry we should ave old you this when you order". Well as a company they have lost my business and as far as recommending them is concerned - KEEP AWAY - there are other companies out there that will give u similar deals.

• ipad

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to Reginald1234's Review

Written on: 22/02/2013

Hi Reginald1234,

All orders placed with us incur a delivery charge unless the order qualified for Collect+.

When you received your statement, the £3.95 delivery charge will have been shown on this and a payment will have been requested. Buy Now Pay Later is an offer and all Financial Services products, delivery and installation charges are excluded from this offer and the charges are statemented on the next available statement. This is outlined in our Terms and Conditions.

We do apologise that this wasn't explained to you when you called. We will be sure to pass on this feedback.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Very Network Team

Tomsturgess88's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

same situation as me but very decided to put a mark on my credit file for a poxy delivery charge which i knew nothing of. didn't help not receiving my statements from very which is not their problem

Reginald1234's reply to Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2013

What if the order is placed over the phone and no mention is made of the collect+ delivery. Very would be quick enough to apologise which doesn't cost them the price of a call either as its the customer who calls and they make £3.95 of the customer. If as an estimate Ver get even 10,000 phone orders where delivery charges are not mentioned Very makes £40,000 - a tidy little sum considering all mail and parcels will be franked.

very.co.uk