DO NOT USE

Guest's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 19/02/2013

Do not go near this Company. I ordered two dresses to be picked up from my local pick up point a few miles away. When I got there, a petrol station, they had problems with their machine so would not hand the parcel over stating could I go back at 8pm when the Manager was there. I walked out, went home and emailed Very who emailed back apologising. Since that time I have received invoices and now this has gone to their collection department. I have sent umpteen email, received umpteen emails, returned to sender their invoices after asking many times to sort this out and close my account.
I have now had to threaten to take them to the small claims court for harassment and compensation. I am sick to death of this Company and would strongly recommend that YOU DO NOT TOUCH THEM.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear of the problems that you experienced with this order. It sounds like there was an issue with the Collect+ store that received your parcel but they should have been able to release the parcel to you once their system had been brought back online.
If you did not collect the goods then these should have been sent back to us after ten days & credited from our account. If you would like for us to look into this for you then please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk and we would be happy to help.

Many Thanks