Never again!!

WAMASSARO's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Never again!!”

Written on: 17/02/2013 by WAMASSARO (1 review written)

I have never written a review before but I am soo frustrated with very.com.I don't think they know the meaning of customer service!! As for as their website is concerned - terrible. I placed an order and was eligible for a £15 credit back to my credit card if I spent £30 and opened up an account. So I put in thr promo code, further down the page it gave me an additional code to get a further 10% off so I thought I will try it . Both codes and discounts appeared in my basket so I was very happy. I received my email with my order on and only got the 10% discount!! I emailed them to be told I could only apply 1 ... why did this not say on the website? Why did both codes show in my basket before I pressed confirm? Why did I not get the first promo code I applied. It took several emails before I eventually got the reason why. The customer service team were unsympathetic , no apology. Will never buy through a catelogue especially Very.com.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to WAMASSARO's Review

Written on: 18/02/2013

Hi Wamassaro,

We do advise as part of the terms and conditions for using our promotion codes that only one code can be applied to an order. Our system will recognise which code provides the best offer and will apply that discount to your order.

Hope this helps