Keep away from very

NadineMc's review of Very www.very.co.uk

“Keep away from very”

Written on: 10/02/2013 by NadineMc (1 review written)

Phoned for a new tv with very when setting up tv it would turn off or the sound would go to high volume when phoned for new tv was told I had to phone tv company to get fault ref number then very would change tv asked why I had to this before very would change it they where so unhelpful why they can not just change it and why do I have to phone the tv company I bouoght the tv from them

• Tv £300

Visit very.co.uk

Veryrepresentative's Response to NadineMc's Review

Written on: 12/02/2013

Hi NadineMc,

We are very sorry to hear that your TV has developed a fault. We do advise to contact the suppliers/manufacturers directly when a fault develops with an electrical item as they will have the required technical expertise to diagnose the fault and advise a possible remedy. Should they advise that the problem cannot be resolved then they will refer you back to us and we can arrange a suitable remedy from there.

Please email us at Network@VeryHQ.co.uk if you require any assistance.

Many Thanks